daemon > (dē'mən) > Computer Science : A program or process that sits idly in the background until it is invoked to perform its task.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

RC Pilot

hmmm... clocked 1 hour on a rc chopper so far... you think thats less?.. I think so too... just cant find the time or the place to do it. Why do these electric powered ones take so long to charge and then discharge so quickly. We can send a man to the moon, but cant make batteries that charge faster? By the time I've got all the adjustments done the batteries power out!! Well thats ok I guess, for a trainer. Yea thats right I use a trainer. Its cheap thats why. What goes up must come down so no putting big money in a chopper that will cost me as much a bike ...well not yet at least.

...another expensive hobby to add to the list. Wonder where I can find an indoor one thats no bigger than 6 inches and can last atleast 30 minutes on a full charge.
Hey this is cool. A battery operated remote controlled Dragon Fly.
InsecTechnology... What will they think of next ??

1 Comments:

Blogger sanjay.d.bhalerao said...

Heee heeee . Other day I saw vodafone ad on TV , they say a dragon fly lives it’s life
for a single day. ( as per I know they live for 5 years heee ) . So u’r battery operated
dragonfly will fly for only single day.

The Answer for your concern is “Electromagnet power” by William Sturgeon in1825.

There is lot of happing going in storage power so called batteries, I think MIT guys had heard you and developed something for you. You can have a look on this link.

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2007/wireless-0607.html

Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:27:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home